- Accepted Format: Photoshop / Freehand / Illustrator / CorelDraw / Acrobat PDF / JPG / TIFF / EPS
- Photoshop documents must be layered, and not flattened.
- Placed images in Illustrator format should be linked. And all linked files should be provided.
- Include all the elements used to create your design (eg fonts, images, and logos) as your support files.
- Fonts must be outlined
- Resolution of at least 300dpi (800dpi for JPG files)
- Acceptable Color Mode: CMYK / Grayscale / Spot colors. All RGB art must be converted to CMYK before submitting.
- Artwork must include bleed as shown:
Logos / Text:
- All logos and text supplied should be created in a vector based software such as Illustrator, Photoshop or Freehand.
- If type is used in a logo, please supply the font that was utilized or turn the type into outlines.
- Please include all fonts used in your design. Make sure both printer fonts and screen fonts are included for each font used. PC fonts should be converted to outlines.
- Web File Transfer to email@example.com
*Subject To Change Without Prior Notice