KONA132 is a member of the KONA™ Card Platform family.
KONA132 is perfect for the use of EMV. In addition, multi application can be loaded for various value added service by using high capacity memory.
Datasheet : KONA132.pdf
- KONA132 is a GlobalPlatform card which has 36 Kbytes EEPROM.
- It supports “Dynamic Data Authentication” (DDA).
- General Features
- JavaCard 2.2.1
- GlobalPlatform Card Specification 2.1.1
- VISA GlobalPlatform 2.1.1 Card with Configuration 3
- Data Encryption Standard (DES) and Dual/Triple key DES3 via co-processor
- PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) via co-processor for RSA
- Contact interface with T = 0 (Default) and T = 1 protocols according to ISO/IEC 7816-3
- H/W Features
- ROM : 200 kbytes
- EEPROM : 36 kbytes
- RAM : 6 kbytes
- Operating Temperature : -2.5C°~85C°
- Operating Voltage : 1.62V~5.5V
- VSDC 2.7.1 (includes PSE 2.2)
- M/Chip4 Select
- Optional. (ATM, E-Book, Loyalty, E-Cash, etc.)