Datasheet : Picopass 2 KS.pdf
- 1 page 2K
- page may be separated in two application areas protected by different keys
- EEPROM read/write memory organized by 8-byte block.
- Up to 7 independent blocks lockable by user fuses.
- Power-Guard® system (anti-tearing) for secure EEPROM writing.
- Carrier frequency: 13.56 MHz ± 7 KHz.
- Data rate : 26 kBit/s (ISO 15 693), 106 or 424 KBit/s (ISO 14 443 type B)
- Data coding : User can configure :
- ISO15693-2 (Fast Mode) & ISO 14443 B compliant with protocol auto-detection
- Fast anti-collision :
- Up to 50 chips/s using protocol ISO15 693, and >100 chips using protocol ISO 14 443
- Several chips can operate independently in the field.
DEDICATED LOGISTICS FEATURES
- Fast moving tags detection
- Batch processing
- High security authentication (Secure pages only) :
- Authentication using INSIDE Contactless’ proprietary cryptographic algorithm.
- 64-bit secret key, 32-bit challenge, 32-bit response.
- One Debit Key (Kd) and one Credit Key (Kc).
- Read and Write security :
- Option 1 : 2 applications area protected by one key for each operation
- Option 2 : Read protected by Kd, and Read/Write protected by Kc
- Write protection by authentication and cryptographic signature.
- Secure e-purse (Secured pages only) :
- 65534 units
- up to 65535 recharges
- Anti-tearing protection
- Separate Increase and Decrease access protections
- Smart Electronic Article Surveillance (E.A.S.)
- Anti- tampering system
- EEPROM updating (erase and program) time: 5 ms per 8-byte block.
- EEPROM lifetime: >100 000 write/erase cycles.
- Data retention: minimum 10 years @ 85°C.
- Chip operating temperature range: from -40°C to +85°C.
- Power consumption independent of data read in memory.
- Internal personalization fuses.
- Unique 64-bit chip serial number.
- Decrement-only feature for the e-purse
- Power consumption independent of data read in memory
- Anti-tearing design for the e-purse
- Possibility to authorize authentication only in 14 443 type B protocol using Hardware protection.