Impinj Monza 1a
EPCglobalTM Generation 2 RFID
IPJ_W_R (A and C)
Datasheet : Monza 1a.pdf
- EPCglobal-certified, assuring robust performance and seamless interoperability across the board.
- Dual antenna input maximizes range and provides for orientation indifference
- High receptivity yields eight-meter range, six-meter write range, and excellent tag sensitivity – even when buried deep within a pallet of RF-absorbing material
- Write rate of >15 tags/second enables rapid programming throughput
- Extended temperature range (-40°C to +65°C) for reliable performance under harsh conditions.
- Innovative interference rejection affords robust performance in noisy environments
- Impinj’s field-rewritable NVM (optimized for RFID) with 96-bit EPC offers programming flexibility and reliability.
- Available preprogramming of customer EPCs at the wafer level delivers a fast, reliable, and cost-effective turnkey manufacturing solution.
- A key component of the Impinj GrandPrixTM Solution, MonzaTM tag silicon is RFID that just worksTM.