Impinj Monza 3 Datasheet IPJ-W1002-A00 / IPJ-W1002-C00
Impinj Monza 3 Datasheet
Datasheet : Monza 3.pdf & Monza 3 Dura.pdf
- EPCglobal and ISO 18000-6C compliant, assuring robust performance and seamless interoperability.
- Dual antenna input maximizes range and provides for orientation indifference.
- Superior interference rejection combined with outstanding sensitivity yields excellent tag performance—even when buried deep within a pallet of RF-absorbing material.
- Write rate of >15 tags/second enables rapid programming throughput.
- Commercial temperature range (–40°C to +85°C) for reliable performance under harsh conditions.
- Patented interference rejection affords robust performance in noisy environments.
- Impinj’s field-rewritable NVM (optimized for RFID) with 96-bit EPC provides programming flexibility and 100,000 cycle/50-year retention reliability.
- Available preprogramming of customer EPCs at the wafer level delivers a fast, reliable, and cost-effective turnkey manufacturing solution.