Impinj Monza X-8K Dura Datasheet
Datasheet : Monza X-8k Dura.pdf
Monza® X-8K Dura is a UHF Gen2 RFID IC product with 8192 bits of user Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) and an I2C interface.
As an I2C device, Monza X-8K Dura operates as a standard I2C EEPROM. The contents of this EEPROM can also be accessed wirelessly via the UHF Gen2 RFID Protocol.
- EPCglobal and ISO 18000-63 compliant, Gen2V2 compliant.
- 8192 bits of user NVM
- 16 One Time Programmable (OTP) blocks (3583 bits) via BlockPermalock feature supported by both I2C and EPC Gen2 interface
- QT for read control and data privacy on RF link
- I2C slave interface with NVM read and write and four user-configurable I2C slave addresses
- –19.1 dBm typical read sensitivity when using a single RF antenna port & dipole tag attached, -26.1 dBm with DC input & dipole tag attached.
- –21.6dBm typical read sensitivity when using dual RF antenna ports and dipole tag attached.
- –14.1 dBm typical write sensitivity when using a single RF antenna port and dipole tag attached.
- I2C control of RF access
- Write wakeup mode, which allows Monza X-8K Dura to wake up a device.
- FastID™ inventory mode, a Gen2 compliant, patent-pending method for EPC+TID based inventory that is 2-3 times faster than previous methods